--> Many eyed bug thing- the diary of a Neighbours addict many eyed bug thing many eyes buggy eyes green thing buggy eyes many buggy eyed thing

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Dang Thuy Tram's diary

"I had to do an appendix operation without enough medicine. Only a few
tubes of Novocain, but the wounded young soldier never cried out or yelled. He
continued to smile to encourage me. Looking at the forced smile on his dry lips,
knowing his fatigue, I felt so sorry for him...I lightly stroked his hair. I
would like to say to him: 'Patients like you who I cannot cure cause me the most
sorrow, and their memory will not fade.'"


The diary of a Vietnamese doctor who was killed during the Vietnam war at the age of 27 has caused a sensation. It has sold over 300, 000 copies 'generating numerous translations and a television show and sparking a wave of patriotic nostalgia among young Vietnamese.' Read more at Oh My News.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home